Verifying your package directly with our supplier's reservation system. Depending on the supplier, it can take up to a minute.
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
This page will now reload.
Call Gala Travels
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please double check that all information is correct and that all passenger names are spelled correctly as displayed on the passenger(s) travel documentation (i.e. Passport). Any changes after your reservation has been processed will result in change fees.
2. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the proper travel documentation and identification (i.e. Passports, Visas, IDs) is had by ALL passengers to gain entry into the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon return.
3. Schedules are not guaranteed and as such flight/package schedule changes may occur as per the travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) rules and regulations.
4. Flight/package prices are subject to change after a reservation is made. The travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) may choose to change the price of your flight/package after your reservation is made. No adjustment will be made on your reservation to match any new pricing (i.e. If the price decreases, your reservation cannot be adjusted to match the decreased price).
5. All reservations are not guaranteed until ticketed or until your confirmation email booking status says CONFIRMED or OK.
6. This booking is under strict cancellation and change penalties and as such may be 100% non-refundable and/or non-changeable. If travel insurance has not been purchased, it is highly recommended for your protection.
7. Any changes necessary after your booking has been processed will result in additional charges as permitted by the Supplier.
8. Passengers must check in at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Proper travel documents will be required for check in purposes. Passengers arriving less then 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure will be denied boarding.
9. Credit card charges for your travel services purchased here will be processed by the travel supplier (Tour Operator or Airline). If travel insurance has been purchased it will be charged by the insurance provider. For car rentals, your credit card number will be required to guarantee the reservation and the charge will be made to your credit card by the rental company when you pick up your car.
10. The Credit Card Holder MUST be one of the Traveling Passengers. The travel supplier (Airline/Tour Operator) will require this credit card to be presented at the time you pick up your tickets at their counter. If the credit card is not presented, you may be required to purchase a new ticket.
11. It is the purchaser's responsibility to read and accept the full website Terms and Conditions as well as the travel supplier Sunwing Vacations rules and restrictions.
Jewel Dunn's River Resort
Situated not far from Montego Bay, in the Dunn’s River Falls area, you will be able to find the incredible adults-only Jewel Dunn's River Resort right on the beachside. You are also quite close to such places as Dolphin Cove, Mystic Mountain, Margaritaville Ocho Rios, as well as the various shops and stalls of Ocho Rios itself. In order to book a reservation at this property, you are required to be 18 years of age or older, as anyone 17 or younger are not permitted on this property at all. There are no pets or service animals permitted on this property. Guests will also find that they are quite near to a championship golf course.
✓ Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
✓ Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Jewel Dunn's River Resort Parking
✓ Free self parking
Jewel Dunn's River Resort Room Amenities
✓ Air conditioning
✓ Blackout drapes/curtains
✓ Cable TV service
✓ Climate control
✓ Coffee/tea maker
✓ Daily housekeeping
✓ Free Wi-Fi
✓ Free bottled water
✓ Free toiletries
✓ Free wired high-speed Internet
✓ Hair dryer
✓ In-room safe
✓ Iron/ironing board
✓ Premium bedding
✓ Private bathroom
✓ Room service (24 hours)
✓ Turndown service
Jewel Dunn's River Resort Dining Options
✓ Aqua-marina Beach Bar & Grill - Guests can enjoy sandwiches, burgers, and wraps made to order, without leaving the beach. The full bar serves cocktails. Casual dress; bare feet and bathing suits welcome.
✓ Boardwalk Bar
✓ Coral Café - Buffet breakfast and lunch; full-service dinner highlights West Indies fare. Casual dining.
✓ Moonstone by Dominic - Serving fine Italian cusine from the north and south regions of Italy. Indoor and alfresco dining available.
✓ Platinum Setting - Fine continental and international dishes served in the romantic setting of the resort's most formal dining venue.
✓ Sunken Treasure Swim-Up Bar
✓ The Emerald Tree Lounge
✓ The Jade Samurai - Japanese cuisine, including skewered sushi, prepared tableside. Reservations required. Dinner only.
Jewel Dunn's River Resort Things to do
✓ Bicycle rental
✓ Daily Activities
✓ Eco tours
✓ Fitness facilities
✓ Golf lessons
✓ Motorized water sports
✓ Nightly Entertainment
✓ Offsite tours
✓ Onsite live performances
✓ Personal motorized watercraft
✓ Pilates classes
✓ Scooter/moped rentals
✓ Spa services
✓ Water skiing
✓ Yoga classes/instruction
Jewel Dunn's River Resort Spa
✓ Aromatherapy treatments
✓ Ayurveda treatments
✓ Body treatments
✓ Couples treatment rooms
✓ Facial treatments
✓ Hydrotherapy treatments
✓ Manicures and pedicures
✓ Massages on beach
✓ Number of treatment rooms 7
✓ Outdoor treatment areas
✓ Sauna in spa
✓ Thalassotherapy treatments
✓ Turkish bath/hammam
Jewel Dunn's River Resort Accessibility
✓ Accessible bathroom
✓ Accessible path of travel
Jewel Dunn's River Resort Reviews
My spouse and I stayed six nights and have no regrets. The cuisine and beverages were awesome. The landscaping was properly maintained and our accomodations were really pleasant. The swimming pools were quite neat and tested everyday. The shore wasn't the greatest however alright. We'd stay there again.
Fun with friends
We had an amazing time. The suite was wonderul, the hospitality was marvelous, the hotel was marvelous! We'd surely return. The only thing that could've been improved was the cuisine. The variety was not gigantic. The meals were great, however not spectacular.
The personnel were awesome. The hotel was wonderful and well taken care of. Suites were pleasant. Even the standard ones. Cuisine at brunch and dinner was awesome. Supper choices just alright. As a whole excellent place.
Wonderful hotel & excellent personnel
This is a wonderful hotel! I very much suggest this all-inclusive holiday. The personnel was awesome, they were there each time you turned around willing to assist and really courteous. The sushi bar was our favourite, really amusing and tasty cuisine.
Went with a company of friends including Couples and others who were solo - everybody had an amazing time. The hospitality was awesome, suites were spotless, meals were good for "all-inclusive" standards. I would surely come back and would endorse this hotel to anybody.
My hubby and I stayed from August 29-September 2. We could not have request a better time. We both liked it. We stayed in the Diamond suite. We had an awesome view. All the personnel was marvelous! The animation team is the most outstanding. The meals were excellent. We really liked the Jade. Kevin is an excellent server. He will ensure that you have a wonderful time. There is not a terrible thing that I can say about this hotel. We look forward to return.
This hotel was amazing! The personnel were fun, courteous, polite and really supportive. The meals were also excellent. The special supper events were truly welcomed and really well done. I'd love to return again!
What a great site to stay!
My hubby and I visited the Jewel dunn;'s River hotel on a group vacation in October 2013. What a wonderful thing to do! Liked the environment, liked the cuisine and particularly liked the folks. The personnel that this hotel is remarkable! The suites were quite neat and well filled. It was an amazing time! We contemplate visiting again!
10 days of relaaxation
Marvelous hotel, the personnel are really courteous, and supportive. The hotel is spotless and well taken care of. Our accomodations were excellent we couldn't have dreamed for more. We really liked the gym, the facilities was all in great shape. There was never a problem getting a lounger to sit on by the swimming pool or the shore. We'd surely come back here!
Love this place. The cuisine & beverages were excellent. Liked the waterfall & terrace. The only thing I'd say is that I was not wild about the suite design. I liked the pool bar & the landscaping was well maintained.